Smarter and More Collaborative
Compliance features that move you to outstanding.
Care home CQC compliance software doesn’t have to be a stand-alone software purchase. With KareInn Digital Care Planning, you get all of the features you would find in any compliance software. KareInn helps monitor regulatory compliance, governance and care audits across your business.
KareInn’s software covers you for CQC compliance by evidencing KLOEs through our management dashboard, instantly downloadable and printable reports, care audits, event management, timelines and follow-up action plans. You can also run mock CQC visits. We help you improve processes and workflows as you go by tracking incidents, accidents and near misses. Our smart system helps you and your teams constantly and collaboratively improve the care that is delivered throughout your care homes.
CQC visits; what to expect and how to be ready.
CQC visits ensure the quality and safety of care home services are in place. To do this they ask five key questions that are referred to as the Key Lines of Enquiry ((KLOEs). These questions are:
- Are residents safe? Protected from abuse and avoidable harm.
- Are services effective? Care, treatment and support achieve good outcomes, help you to maintain quality of life and are based on the best available evidence.
- Are they caring? Staff involve and treat you with compassion, kindness, dignity, and respect.
- Are they responsive to people’s needs? Services are organised so that they meet your needs.
- Are they well-led? The leadership, management, and governance of the organisation make sure it’s providing high-quality care that’s based around your individual needs, that it encourages learning and innovation, and that it promotes an open and fair culture.
For more information about what happens during a CQC visit, read this from the CQC.
Learn more about KareInn’s other features: Management Dashboard, Care Plan Builder, Care Delivery Monitoring, Clinical Workflows, Pre-Admissions, Resident and Family Portal, Event Management, KareInn Global Integrations.