Digital Care Planning Benefits Care Home Owners and Directors
The role of Care Home Owners and Directors is to oversee a safe, compliant and financially viable organisation. Specifically, their role within a care organisation covers the following:
- Supporting their Registered Care Home Manager
- Managing the Capital Expenditure for investment
- Maintaining the home as an attractive proposition
- Supporting the Care Home Manager with staffing issues
- Maintaining visibility and keeping up-to-date with regulation
- Supporting inspections and making any representations to CQC as required, and
- Ensuring their homes comply with the CQC Key Lines of Enquiry and purpose of its registration.
KareInn Digital Care Planning supports Care Home owners and Directors with software that:
- Sets reminders to not miss anything that is essential (nudges),
- Gives complete visibility as to what needs to be done across the home (reports & insights), and
- Puts in place rules that will alert them early if there are issues (policy settings and escalations).
Improved Occupancy Management
Ensuring healthy occupancy rates is essential to your business. Not only does KareInn help with your CQC ratings, giving local press something to talk about and residents and staff something to be proud of, our system also helps you to create unforgettable customer journeys.
Having KareInn has allowed us to have better oversight at Senior Management Level and at Care Home Management level as well. I can see instant returns. Our management has more time. They are able to quickly analyse at a high level and then deep dive into specific areas where needed by using the KareInn dashboard.Director and OwnerClassic Care