Digital Care Planning Benefits Registered Managers
Registered Care Home Managers have a huge responsibility to ensure every aspect of their care home is running smoothly.
They are in day-to-day charge of the regulated service, managing the home in line with the CQC Key Lines of Enquiry. They also need to be on top of:
- Coordinating with visiting external professionals,
- Hiring, motivating and retaining care home staff,
- Keeping up to date and remaining compliant with regulatory changes and requirements, ensuring staff stay up to date with skills and training,
- Managing inspections and visits by funding bodies,
- Ensuring the home spends within budget and occupancy remains high,
- Marketing the home in the local area,
- Ultimately responsible for the safety and wellbeing of residents,
- Managing family members and relationships with residents, and
- Often writes all the care plans herself.
KareInn’s Digital Care Planning Benefits Registered Managers:
- Reminders to not miss anything that is essential (nudges),
- Ease with which can see what needs to be done across the home that could cause problems (reports),
- Tracked tables and graphs for individuals to remove the need to manually create (history of quick tools),
- Easy tools for front line staff to complete daily observations (inputs & outputs),
- The visibility that staff are performing their jobs on time and to the right standard (quality of posts),
- Quicker and easier to respond to visiting professional and family enquiries
- Guidance notes on areas to consider when writing the care plans, and
- Pre-registration and CRM functionality.
Care Delivery Monitoring
Ensure you are on top of your day and nothing gets missed. Set alerts for your managers and set tasks and reminders for your care staff with our intelligent task management features.
Ensure the highest quality standards in care by controlling your processes and establishing easy to follow best practice throughout your care home.
Care Plan Builder
Enable your staff to auto-create care plans and assessments with smart guidance, strict management controls and data compliance.
Our Management Dashboard enables you to quickly identify the areas in your home that need your attention, assign tasks, monitor progress whilst enabling the other members of your team to do their jobs better.
Resident and Family Portal
Care Home Managers save time updating friends and relatives and give residents and family the voice they deserve. With our Resident and Family Portal, you’ll find better communication and well-being throughout your home.
The feedback given in these family groups was overwhelmingly positive, with relatives thanking staff for updates, sharing their delight at being able to get pictures and videos of their loved ones and getting support and advice from staff. This system had enabled relatives who are not local to still be involved in the service and their family member’s care.CQC Report, Newday Nursing Home